FD30/0, 30/30, 60/0, 60/30 & 60/60 Timber Framed Glazed Firescreens
Timber Firescreen Overview (click here)The Forza range of standard elevations assists in the understanding of the maximum sizes of fire glass suitable for 30 or 60 minute fire integrity/ insulation and also guides the specifier with regard to the impact recommendations contained in the various British Standards and Building Control Approved Documents.
Example Standard Elevations
Maximum Glass Size per Frame
Acoustic availability (click here)
Rating according to BS EN ISO 717-1: 2013 from tests and measurements conducted In accordance with BS EN ISO 10140-2:2010.
dB Rw Rating GFP7 34(0;-3)dB. GFP16 39(-1;-3)dB. GFS12 34(-2;-3)dB. GFP25 40(-1;-3)dB
Structural & Mechanical (click here)
Forza glazed timber frame screens Tested in accordance with BS5234-2 (Methods - Annex A/C/E/F) achieved performance levels summarised as grade requirement SEVERE DUTY and is documented in Certificate reference FTS.12/01 (Drawing FZD0514/2).
Forza have carried out CAD FEA(Finite Element Analysis) imposed load simulation tests on a number of standard elevations containing our preferred range of fire glasses within our timber screens ,the results of which (+15% margin adjusted) indicate the screen performance for the imposed load to be within maximum displacement requirements. (Drawing FZD0509/5)
Glass Impact Performance Class to BS EN 12600: GFP7 3B3. GFP16 2B2. GFS12 1C1. GFP25 1B1
Glass impact classes for toughened glass so that it provides containment recommended in BS6180-2011 for a 'Free Path:
A. for a free path upto 1500mm. Min. class 3. BSEN12600
B. for a free path greater than 1500mm. Min. class 1. BSEN 12600
Environment (click here)
Requested FSC Timber. Forza choose to make a conservative claim of FSC "mixed 67%" for its FSC composite products although many are at mix 70% content. Certificate No's: FSC ®: CU-COC-816129: PEFC™: CU-PEFC-816129
Finishes (click here)
Lacquer: Hand sprayed two coat A/C lacquer 20% gloss Paint: Commercially available RAL colours. Standard 20% gloss.
Forza Keyfaq's are designed as a fast track route to answer questions you may have relating to timber fire doors, frames and screens utilised in the commercial interiors construction market of offices , education health hotel and retail environments .
In addition to data on FD30 & FD60 Timber Firescreens Forza have the following Keyfaq's data sheets.
FD30 (30 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Timber or MDF Flush
2. FD30 (30 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Timber Rebated frame
3. FD30 (30 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Aluminium frame
4. FD30 (30 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Steel frame
5. FD60 (60 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Timber or MDF Flush frame
6. FD60 (60 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Timber Rebated frame
7. FD60 (60 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Steel frame
8. FD90 (90 minute) (FCH) Timber Fire Door in a Timber Flush frame
9. FD90 (90 minute) (FCW) Mineral core Fire Door in a Mineral Composite frame
10. FD120 (120 minute) (FCW) Mineral core Fire Door in a Mineral Composite frame
11. Timber Door & Frame Acoustics
12. CE Mark FD30 (30 minute) and FD60(60minute) Timber Door Sets
13. Approved Documents M and K 2013 :
14. Ironmongary Installation
15. Design Feature Timber Doorframes
16. FD30 & FD60 Timber Firescreens
17. Imola & Bespoke Timber Partition Systems
18. Veneer, Laminate or Painted Panels & Feature Walls
19. Veneer, Timber, Laminate, Lacquer and The Environment
20. General Guidance