Feature Grooves FD30 & FD60
FCH & FCS single and double doors. Full assessed envelope of FD30 & FD60
- Maximum number of horizontal grooves per side (edge to edge) 6 No. 5mm wide by 4mm depth, equally spaced over the height of the leaf.
- Back to back grooves never to reduce central core to less than 36mm.
- A matching or contrasting timber infill (or MDF) may be placed in the groove and machined with a detail.
FCS single and double doors. Leaf(s) limit 2150mm x 926mm (single face only)
- Up to 8 vertical or 20 horizontal grooves with a max width 10mm x depth 5mm and a minimum spacing 100mm between each groove and minimum 100mm from edge of door.
- Where horizontal and vertical grooves are required for the same door leaf, this decorative feature is limited to 4 no. vertical and 4 no. horizontal.
- Grooves may be extended through to transomed over panels only.
- A matching or contrasting timber (or MDF) infill may be placed in the groove and machined with a detail.